About street furniture

Street furniture is the collective term for bus stops, benches and litter bins.

Who looks after street furniture

Responsibility for street furniture is not a simple matter. Hawkinge bins, benches and bus stops could be the responsibility of Hawkinge Town Council, Shepway District Council or Kent County Council.

Contact us if you have a query and we should be able to help point you in the right direction.

New street furniture

If you feel an area could benefit from a bin, bench or a new bus shelter please let us know.

How to report a problem

Contact us to report a problem with a bin, bench or bus shelter or graffiti issue and we will help to pass it onto the correct organisation.

Hawkinge sign